Get Cheap 75 - I'm Vintage Wine Glass - Funny 75th Birthday Gift - Made in USA


Get Cheap 75 - I'm Vintage Wine Glass - Funny 75th Birthday Gift - Made in USA. Compare 75 - I'm VintageFast & Super Saver Shipping. Just a few more days to check out and SAVE!.

Purchase through this link to get your 75 - I'm Vintage at at great price now. Click here to take advantage of this great price.

get special offers

Jubilee Celebrations by Wellhaven , The 75 - I'm Vintage Wine Glass is a funny 75th birthday gift for the person who is like a fine wine - aged to perfection. The glass reads: "75 - I'm not old. I'm vintage." Uncork a bottle of wine at the 75th birthday party and use this whimsical wine glass to share a birthday toast on his/her special day. Product Info Size: 7 inches tall; holds 10 ounces Other: Hand wash only. Do not put in dishwasher. Gift boxed ...

Here are some of the great features of 75 - I'm Vintage Wine Glass - Funny 75th Birthday Gift - Made in USA

  • Size: 7 inches tall x 2.5 inches in diameter
  • Reads: 75 - I'm not old. I'm vintage.
  • Purple bowl wine glass - Made in America
  • Funny 75th birthday gift for man or woman
  • Holds 10 ounces


75 - I'm Vintage Wine Glass - Funny 75th Birthday Gift - Made in USA
Fast & Super Saver Shipping. Just a few more days to check out and SAVE!

75 - I'm Vintage
Hit the button below, to get an immediate discount
Get Discount Prices

Get Cheap 75 - I'm Vintage Wine Glass - Funny 75th Birthday Gift - Made in USA. Compare 75 - I'm VintageFast & Super Saver Shipping. Just a few more days to check out and SAVE!.

As of Saturday, March 17, 2012 ( *Pricing disclaimer : Product prices, promotion and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change without notice. Any price and availability information displayed on the original websites, as applicable at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of related products. )